Steps Consumers Can Take When Preparing and Planning Their Move:
- For the health of your family and moving crew, please follow CDC guidelines.
- Give movers the chance to serve you in the safest way possible. Notify them ahead of time if anyone in your household may have contracted coronavirus, or may have been exposed to someone who has.
- It is difficult and unsafe for the moving crew to wear masks, please make sure windows and doors are open to circulate air flow.
- Some professional movers can provide virtual estimates, rather than in-home. If this is your preference, please check with your mover to see if they offer this option.
- Try to provide your moving crew access to a sink, soap, and paper towels throughout your move. If this isn’t practical, and it is readily available, provide hand sanitizer.
- If you plan to pre-pack any items, purchase new moving boxes and tape from your mover; this isn’t the time to use recycled boxes from online sources, or from stores.
- Consider deep cleaning your new home before unpacking to mitigate further the risk of contracting the virus.
Steps Z Movers is taking Steps Z Movers is taking
We have maintained extremely high standards for cleaning, but we’ve followed the CDC’s recommendations, as well as OSHA’s guidance on preparing the workplace for COVID-19, to increase those measures. We are committed to maximizing the safety of our team and customers and minimize the spread of Coronavirus in our communities:
All trucks are wiped down inside and outside before and after every move. This includes door handles, steering wheels, dashboards, seatbelts, dollies, hand tools
- Dispatch times are strategically staggered to avoid overlap of team members
- We recommend that all Z Movers employee wear gloves on all moving and packing services.
- We recommend that all Z Movers employee wear Cloth Face Coverings on all moving and packing services. We require that Cloth Face Coverings are worn in service areas that public health officials mandate it.
- All employees are getting checked daily for symptoms of COVID-19 as well as we check the temperature of every single person who comes to work. There is zero tolerance for a sick employee to be dispatched or remain at work.
- Trucks are washed and cleaned regularly to keep clean work environment
- All customers are being asked if anyone in the family is currently sick, showing symptoms or have tested positive for COVID-19, to ensure that employees do not receive and spread the novel virus.
- Al ZMovers trucks have Hand Wash stations installed.
- We use Nu-Foamicide 300048 1-Gallon All-Purpose Cleaner Concentrate to clean all trucks and equipment. Meets EPA’s criteria for use against SARS-CoV-2, COVID-19 (coronavirus) EPA # 10324-166-40672